Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to my blog/WTF am I doing?

Well, here it is. This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time, and just never got around to it. Why? Laziness. Why did I start this? Good question. Best answer I can give is no particular reason. Figured this would be a good place to express myself and my thoughts, post updates of what I'm doing with my car without having to stick with a single forum or social network in order to do so. Also, there are so many random things that come to me throughout the day that I feel the need to share, regardless of whether they are relevant or not. What better place than my own blog, right? Who knows, maybe I will end up with zero people reading this and I can just go crazy with it. Which reminds me, there will probably be a gratuitous amount of material that will probably deem this NSFW, so keep that in mind.

Thanks for looking, come back soon...or not, I really don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment